(f) Setting goals and controlling measures
- Set a realistic long-term weight loss goal, such as one percent per month. Just as weight gain, sustained weight loss is a slow process. In the same way people that lift weight develop impressive skeletal muscles, obese persons have enlarged digestive organs (e.g., huge stomach and pancreas). To correct these long-term physical conditions and the associated hormonal and mental changes requires time.
- Use both the scale and the mirror to check the effect of your combined photonic and diet therapy. The initial fast positive results obtained with the photonic therapy will encourage you to continue with the long-term planed diet.
- Snap a photo once a week to see your body changing.
- Baggy clothes hide your body. Wear fitted clothes to keep you on track.
- Weight loss always requires some effort, commitment and perseverance.
Next: Mental Changes (Click).