(I) Other useful web sites
These web sites have very useful free access areas. Some may charge for additional services that are not essential. They may advertise products that we do not necessarily recommend.
EXERCISE: Certain exercises may not be safe for individuals who are untrained, out of shape or with bone or joint injuries. Explore some of these sites for free and choose one that fit the best for your physical condition and goals.
- SEVEN MINUTE WORK OUTS:
- YOGA FOR BIGINNERS:
Below are the most popular. There are many others. They calculate meal and exercise calories and keep record of them in your computer, phone and some watches. The simpler versions are free but more complete and complicated versions that cost $10, $90 or more per year.
- International Tables of Glycemic Index and Glycemic Load Values: https://www.diabetes.org.br/publico/images/pdf/2016/nutr-2002-foster-powell-5-56.pdf
- Healthy balance diet table by British Nutrition Foundation: https://www.nutrition.org.uk/healthyliving/resources/healthybalanceddiet.html?_
- Glycemic Index Food Guide (Canada): https://guidelines.diabetes.ca/docs/patient-resources/glycemic-index-food-guide.pdf
- https://www.splenda.com/recipes/Use Splenda Stevia or Splenda monk fruit. Choose low carbs recipes. Spanish version available.
- https://www.dietdoctor.com (free limited version or $9.99 per month or $99.00 per year).